Fat burners, anyone on here ever use them? Results? (Read 1225 times)

huber

Several guys at the gym I know have recommended that i try Hydroxicut, Stacker 3, or another form of fat burner to help with the initial process of dropping weight. Anyone have any thoughts or have used those supplements before? Thanks!
    DeadMopoz

I have been using guarama for couple weeks. In combination with low carb diet and 48 miles weeks it give good results
        I have been using guarama for couple weeks. In combination with low carb diet and 48 miles weeks it give good results
        Just my two cents but, I'd think just watching what you eat & 48 MPW would be a pretty effective way to lose weight without spending money on fat-burning supplements. Save your money for running shoes & race fees.
          I tried one last year manufactured by EAS, ThermoDynamX. I didn't really notice that it helped with weight loss and after a few weeks I had to stop using it because it irritated my stomach and gave me an awful burning sensation. I believe it contains cayenne pepper and that is what irritated me. Honestly, proper nutrition and exercise will eventually give you the results you want. Don't put manufactured garbage in your body in an effort to speed that up. Sad
          ---- Cynthia
            My favorite fat burners are my New Balance 767 running shoes. Shocked If all it took to be fit was a pill there wouldnt be nearly as many obese people in the world. Good old excercise cannot be replaced, work hard and be proud of it. Wink Leave the snake oils to the wanna be's.
            I love to eat, therefore I must run!
              Several guys at the gym I know have recommended that i try Hydroxicut, Stacker 3, or another form of fat burner to help with the initial process of dropping weight. Anyone have any thoughts or have used those supplements before? Thanks!
              Thought: don't use that junk. Eat well most of the time, drink water, and exercise.
              2009: BQ?
                troll.
                huber

Been running or working out 5 days a week. Guys at the gym put hundreds of dollars of pills in their body each month and I got such good response from my last thread, I decided to ask you all. I know its going to take time running and diet to lose weight, just didn't know if those pills/supplements helped at all in helping drop unwanted pounds faster at all. Again, I know its going to take time and I'm all about losing it the right way! Hope all of you all have a great weekend! Huber Cool
                    I know its going to take time running and diet to lose weight, just didn't know if those pills/supplements helped at all in helping drop unwanted pounds faster at all.
                    Nope, they don't ... if they did, we wouldn't have such an obesity prob in our country. Keep doing what you're doing -- working out (and eating right), and be patient.
                      .... Guys at the gym put hundreds of dollars of pills in their body each month .... Cool
                      That's one sign of a problem right there.
                      DeadMopoz

Here is a related question. How do you drop those last couple pounds. For example, I am 5'9". My weight was 182lb in September. It was dropping pretty consistenly until couple weeks ago, when it stopped at 165lb. I want to get another 10lb off, but I don't want this process to affect my training, so I shoulb be very carefull about diet/training balance. any suggestions?

Slow-smooth-fast

ECA stack, but i wouldnt mess myself. Time and effort and caloric deficit, its not rocket science.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh Mighty Wing

Here is a related question. How do you drop those last couple pounds. For example, I am 5'9". My weight was 182lb in September. It was dropping pretty consistenly until couple weeks ago, when it stopped at 165lb. I want to get another 10lb off, but I don't want this process to affect my training, so I shoulb be very carefull about diet/training balance. any suggestions?
                            ever think your body doesn't want you to drop that last 10? Maybe it likes you right where you are?

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS"