Do you like polls? (Read 120 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

This one is open to all sorts, not just runners and "runners". Even X, and ultrafolks, and ostriches, can vote.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Joann Y

BeeRunB

an amazing likeness

The first 15,142 were somewhat entertaining at times....now not so much.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Feeling the growl again

Of course I like poles, I have on in my living room.  Gets a little awkward when the daughters start playing on it.  But I dated a Pole once too so who am I to judge.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Fanilow

As long as I'm not running into one with my face, I like 'em just fine.

2014 goals

Well, there's always next year.

Joann Y

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

The joke has gone on too long. I'm bored with all the poles. Can we return to talking about running now, or does that question need a pole?

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 (3:25:18) - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force (BQ 3:25:18) - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

JimR

a photo of a man cave with a bowling alley and billiard table

Joann Y

a photo of a man cave with a bowling alley and billiard table

I don't know. Can't quite put my finger on it. Looks like it's missing something...