Look what my TEAM can do... (Read 964 times)

The University of Missouri moved atop the Bowl Championship Series standings and West Virginia University now holds the No. 2 spot in the rankings that decide which schools play for college football's national title. Missouri (11-1) jumped three spots after beating previously undefeated, arch rival and second-ranked Kansas 36-28 two days ago. That win came one day after Louisiana State, which was No. 1 in the BCS last week, lost to Arkansas 50-48 in triple overtime. Missouri, which has never won a national title, would gain a spot in the BCS Championship Game if it beats No. 9 Oklahoma for the Big 12 Conference title on Dec. 1. Oklahoma (9-2) gave Missouri its only loss this season, winning 41-31 on Oct. 13. GO TIGERS!!!!! M-I-Z...Z-O-U!! Sorry, just needed to get that out. Sara

You'll ruin your knees!

Wooooooo, PIG Sooie! Just sayin'

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Le sigh ... am happy for you. Smile Am v. sad for my Terps. Sad Good luck to Missouri!
        2009: BQ?
          Just found out my little brother (a junior at MU) is going to the game in San Antonio this weekend!! I'm so jealous!!
            Good luck to the Tigers tomorrow night. I was in K.C. over Thanksgiving and it was great to see all the excitement for the MU/KU game.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Another Passion

It is cool to see some universities with diversity in name from the usual suspects atop the BCS rankings and polls. I hope Mizzou does beat Oklahoma get a shot at the National Championship. I only wish one of the other diverse university names was Michigan State... ugh. The epitomy of underachieving. Cry I was going to comment on liking your new avatar, Sara. Wink

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

waterfordrider

Team Effort

The University of Missouri moved atop the Bowl Championship Series standings and West Virginia University now holds the No. 2 spot in the rankings that decide which schools play for college football's national title. ......
                As hard as it is for a Cyclone fan to root for the Tigers, I am cheering for the Tigers to beat the Sooners and go on to beat the Mountaineers in the National Championship game. I for one am sick of the Buckeye fans who think it is a right of entitlement to go to the National Championship every year and that somehow anyone else going is some sort of usurper. Good Luck to Missouri. Cool

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

Last night was rough for you, huh Sara? Undecided
                    Last night was rough for you, huh Sara? Undecided
                    Yes. Ouch. Well, it was fun while it lasted. There's always next year!
                      Yes. Ouch. Well, it was fun while it lasted. There's always next year!
                      That's what I tell myself about Maryland ... football AND basketball, lately ! Wink

Into the wild

Blimey...if ever there were cultural differences Confused BTW... Leicester City FC are having a rotten season Angry All the best to my American cousins...

Shut up and run

Another Passion

CRAP! I'm tired of Oklahoma, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Ohio State, Michigan, USC, yadda, yadda, yadda. Sad

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com