The bars in my log are fat! (Read 938 times)

JayMF

When I look at most of the other logs on here, the bars are skinny. I'd like to slim my log down - so how many runs a week do I have to do to get skinny bars? Right now I'm only doing 3 runs a week (I cross train 3 of the other 4 days). Will one extra run do the trick?
      back to back runs will take care of it....I throw in a 0.01 mile run when I feel the need to get rid of my fat bars Wink The new log will have a fix for that.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

Flat footer

Run more. You and your bars will get skinnier. Wink Tom
            As will other things!

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

You know, I use to wonder that also, and then all of a sudden one day my bars got skinny too. And as a total newbie, I have yet to run back to back days, so I am not sure what the real fix is. Sorry to add a wrench to what seems like an easy answer, just thought I would mention that my bars changed with no change in my training. Wondered if it was maybe distance related, but I see that most of you are still running further (or is is farther?) than me. Confused
              JayMF

back to back runs will take care of it....I throw in a 0.01 mile run when I feel the need to get rid of my fat bars Wink The new log will have a fix for that.
                Just for grins, I ran one lap around the indoor track at the gym (1/19th of a mile) and logged it as a run. My bars are skinny! Thanks for the tip.

A Saucy Wench

You know, I use to wonder that also, and then all of a sudden one day my bars got skinny too. And as a total newbie, I have yet to run back to back days, so I am not sure what the real fix is. Sorry to add a wrench to what seems like an easy answer, just thought I would mention that my bars changed with no change in my training. Wondered if it was maybe distance related, but I see that most of you are still running further (or is is farther?) than me. Confused
                  According to your calendar you have - I'm not just counting the last 2 days since I assume that after this discussion you changed it but you have 2 in a row in July. Smile

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

OK - so you got them skinny? I checked them out in your log and I was gonna say, if those are fat, then I have fat bars too! You had me wondering what "skinny bars" looked like...I thought mine were skinny. But it sounds like you got it sorted out by throwing that track lap in there. Great!

2012: Just run.

Member Since 2008

Run more!