Lance Armstrong appears finally to have run out of rope. (Read 2702 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

The entire cold+sinus aisle is on the list.  I'm not kidding.

IMHO, the best treatment for a cold is running.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I actually thought this thread would die on the moon, but no.....

npaden

Are hot peppers on the list?  They work really well for as decongestants.

I didn't know Pseudoephedrine was a PED.  Maybe I should take some before my next race!

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

#artbydmcbride

Since surviving testicular cancer along with the attendant surgery and radiation therapy, doesn't Lance Armstrong get to take synthetic testosterone to replace his normal levels?  Wouldn't his blood work fluctuate depending on his course of supplementation?

Runners run

Queen of 3rd Place

Will I run faster if I spend all my vacation time in Mexico and eat lots of Mexican steaks? 'Cause that would be fun.

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Will I run faster if I spend all my vacation time in Mexico and eat lots of Mexican steaks? 'Cause that would be fun.

I'm thinking all the tainted steaks in the world won't make up for the tequila and ceveza. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I believe in Armstrong's achievements despite all you conspiracy theorists.  Who is to say that they didn't actually land on the moon.  Armstrong is gone now.  Let him rest in peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjEtzvgBGoY

evidence to the contrary...

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm thinking all the tainted steaks in the world won't make up for the tequila and cervezaBlush

I've always thought they were PEDs.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've always thought they were PEDs.

Not for me...running hungover is painful! Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

jfa

Here's conclusive video to end the debate once and for all

Not for me...running hungover is painful! Black eye

There's definitely a line. I've gone out and had a few beers the night before a long run, and felt really, really good. Then there were those other times. Maybe one beer too many? Barely made it 3 miles before quitting. That's just beer, though. Bring tequila into the mix, and running ain't happening.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here's conclusive video to end the debate once and for all

Hmmm...I'm still not sure that settles it either way.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There's definitely a line. I've gone out and had a few beers the night before a long run, and felt really, really good. Then there were those other times. Maybe one beer too many? Barely made it 3 miles before quitting. That's just beer, though. Bring tequila into the mix, and running ain't happening.

Stomach Party!

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Hmmm...I'm still not sure that settles it either way.

I'll have to watch that a few more times to be sure.