Gonna be glued to the TV tonite! (Read 837 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Series premiere of Drive starts tonite at 8 EST. 2 hours...Nathan "Captain Tightpants" Fillion.... Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, that was good! Regular season starts tomorrow night--can't wait! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Just saw it - it was good - but I"m reserving long term judgement. I loved the bros "Road Trip"!! Good thing they are not going head to head with Heroes!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I loved the bros "Road Trip"!!
          Next to Nathan Fillion's character I think I like that team best, too. I also like the weirdo mom in the minivan and the father/daughter team. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

OK - you may be right - tonight's episode went by so fast it was over before I knew it - they still have drive-ins?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

they still have drive-ins?
              did and I had our first date at a drive-in...it's still there. One of the current owners (Dale) is a HS classmate of mine: Skyway Drive-In Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Don't shoot the messenger... Bad news zz, looks like your new fav has been cancelled... Sad

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

My dogs are fast, not me

Wow. After only 3 episodes? That seems quick.

Robin

Sorry, the only tv shows that will get my attention tonight are Scrubs and ER. That's it. They are easy to follow and since I confuse easily I prefer simple shows. Roll eyes

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't shoot the messenger... Bad news zz, looks like your new fav has been cancelled... Sad
                      My brother called me a couple of hours ago with the bad news. FOX sucks. They pulled this crap with Firefly, too...oh, sure, they aired more episodes of that show, but they aired them out-of-order. But Drive was destined to fail. They put the 2 hour premier up against "Dancing with the Stars." And it's definitely a show that needs to be seen from episode 1, as it set up all of the characters' backstories. What really stinks is that fans of Drive are now fully enthralled by the storylines--storylines that will never come to any sort of fruition unless a bigscreen version of some sort is made. Meh. And there goes my Nathan Fillion fix...wahhhhh! Sad k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My brother called me a couple of hours ago with the bad news.
                        More proof that he and I are apparently alternate universe versions of each other...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

More proof that he and I are apparently alternate universe versions of each other...
                          No joke--it's scary! Wink I'm kinda bummed, though...for the last few weeks that the show has been on he and I have been calling each other during the commercial breaks discussing the plot and action. I'm gonna miss that "bonding." Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

No joke--it's scary!
                            Though he does have me beat on the geek tri-fecta: engineer, trombone, and a Capella choir. I've only got the first two -- I don't think my singing in the shower or car counts. Clowning around

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...do you watch the Sci-Fi network or G4? I think those things could be put in place of the choir thing. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nope. I lead an almost TV-free life living with the IL's, and haven't really done much TV outside of sports since kids came along. However, I have to admit I probably would devour Sci-Fi channel if I had room in my life for it. Though I do have to concede that I continued to play trombone in a community orchestra for over 10 years after college (quitting only when we moved last year). Though orchestra is such a strange mix of techies and Luddites that I'm not sure if it furthers my geekitude, or just makes me a nerd. Tongue