things not to do while running (Read 1719 times)

gunther

chew gum with a cracker center.
    dfffff

Get hit by a car.

Prophet!

walking ? Unless you're a Galloway fan Smile

Top 'O the World!

wrestle w/the wildlife! Shocked
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            Smoke. Tried that once. Never gonna do it agian. Big grin
              Wear a watch that rubs. Soon you will be bleeding.
              I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
              Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Forget to use Vaseline (or equivalent) to prevent 'joggers nipple' .... Blush (I did forget during a HM a year ago and the shower afterwards was the most painful experience I have ever had). Angry Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Forget to use Vaseline (or equivalent) to prevent 'joggers nipple' .... Blush (I did forget during a HM a year ago and the shower afterwards was the most painful experience I have ever had). Angry Neil
                  Have you tried to just wear a really tight compression shirt? Just my personal remedy.

Have you tried to just wear a really tight compression shirt?
                    I go with the band aids on the nipples - no worries then.

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

... until you have to pull them off.... Clowning around Neil ps Makers - Thanks for the advice on the compression shirt as well - I'll give that a try Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Running safely

Some of us have hair R2W.
                          While running on a rainy day on the trail on the side of a small cliff that only has room for one person don't look to your left to enjoy the view. Bad things happen.

Some of us have hair R2W.
                            I get around the problem with a razor, but since there isn't much hair there it isn't much of an issue for me. They do sell band aids that are small and round (I think they are meant for your finger) that work pretty well. I would tend to think that having hair would be a benefit, since even if you got sweaty the bandaid still wouldn't come off? Heheh.

Run to Win
                            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Eat 1 dozen doughnuts: <>
                                Tie your shoes without stopping.
                                Rachel