Favorite shoes ever? (Read 23755 times)

Kings Canyon NP 07'

I loved the Asics Gel Kayano 10's. (Orange, black and white). They just worked for me.

left-right-left-right-repeat

dfffff

Adidas Adizero RC Great trainers, great racing flats. Soooooooooo comfortable.
        Adidas Adizero RC Great trainers, great racing flats. Soooooooooo comfortable.
        Same here, the RC DC. They're my main training shoes and I love them. For racing I use the Adidas Adizero PR.
          Asics gel Nimbus 9's although my next pair will be Asics Gel Kinsei. I see there is an Asics Gel Kinsei 2, out already. Hmmm great being a kid in a candy store Big grin

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Mr R

Oh mercy, there are so many: Spikes: Puma Harambee, Brooks Z1, Nike Eldoret, Nike Jasari Flats: Adidas Cubato, Mizuno Wave Revolver 1, Asics Tiger Paw

What was the secret, they wanted to know; in a thousand different ways they wanted to know The Secret. And not one of them was prepared, truly prepared to believe that it had not so much to do with chemicals and zippy mental tricks as with that most unprofound and sometimes heart-rending process of removing, molecule by molecule, the very tough rubber that comprised the bottoms of his training shoes. The Trial of Miles, Miles of Trials. How could they be expected to understand that? -John Parker

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Asics GT-2, Asics Gel Epirus. These are old late 80's shoes that are probably far inferior to their modern counterparts. But I was pretty fast in them. Must have been the shoes. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mizuno Wave Precision 8. Actually any Mizuno shoe. Big grin They have a more 'asian fit' for me
                  Okay, my first ever image at RunningAhead ever! Let's see if it works... ASICS Sortie: http://www.asics.co.jp/hinban/TMM391/ASI_TMM391_0150_G2.jpg Just ran 1:15 in these this evening on snow and ice... 3F; or -16F with windchill.
                    Well, I guess it was "sorta worked..." You need to copy and paste to see the image... How do you do that fancy stuff where you just have to click and voala!???
                      Well, I guess it was "sorta worked..." You need to copy and paste to see the image... How do you do that fancy stuff where you just have to click and voala!???
                      To do it this way - paste in the URL, highlight it, and then click the icon just to the right of the strikeout button. The globe one with the link on it. http://www.asics.co.jp/hinban/TMM391/ASI_TMM391_0150_G2.jpg To do it this way - Shoe link Put it in like this but without the space between the and the a. < a="" href="http://www.asics.co.jp/hinban/TMM391/ASI_TMM391_0150_G2.jpg" />Shoe link

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

New Balance 902...they have ruined me for pretty much all other shoes. They are flexible, cushy, lightweight, funky...and I seem to be getting more miles out of them, which is added bonus.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mizuno Elizer2: The bright yellow ones shave 2 minutes off any marathon.
                            1988 Nike Air Pegasus... too bad they don't still make that year's version. 1978 Nike Waffle Trainers

Kings Canyon NP 07'

1988 Nike Air Pegasus... too bad they don't still make that year's version. 1978 Nike Waffle Trainers
                              The original Nike Pegasus' were legends (not the 08' exactly). Wow. Forgot about those for a few decades.

left-right-left-right-repeat

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Saucony Fastwitch 2 Went with a minimlist shoe idea (THATNKS NOBBY) and decided to train in flats. They were comfy, light, just the right amount of cushion, flexibal and they made me feel even faster and sexier than I am. MTA stupid things only got 250 miles and were shot.