Group Report default sorting! (Read 524 times)

Eric: A minor minor minor potential change. I can't imagine it to be too difficult though. On the last update you mentioned saving a few clicks in the group navigation, and that made me think of this. On the default group reports page, can it start out by sorting by most to least distance instead of by Username? Otherwise it takes two clicks on the distance button- one to sort from least to most distance (I don't know why you would want to see that) and then to sort it from most to least distance. I imagine the majority of people are more interested in seeing their group reports based on mileage rather than alphabetical username order. Just a possible change to make the groups a little more intuitive. Or I may just be a click-miser. Thanks much!
    eric :)

XanaduStone, You're definitely right about switching over to display from most to least and I'll have that fixed. As for listing by name versus distance, I think it's a wash. I changed it to be "reports" specifically for coaches, so they can track their athletes individually. I don't know what the sentiment is for defaulting to sort by distance. I could have it remember what you did last, but that also may confuse users too. eric Smile