Too easy to move widgets? (Read 99 times)

Eric,

I notice that since the last redesign the widgets on the summary page are really easy to add and move, which is awesome. The problem is that most of the time I am entering runs or looking at my training log from my mobile, and it seems like about 2 or 3 times a week I wind up accidentally grabbing one of the widgets and moving it when all I'm really trying to do is drag the screen over. And for some reason, once I move one of the widgets messing up my summary page, I can't then grab it and move it back. It seems I can only manage to drag and drop one of the widgets when I don't mean to. So I wind up waiting until the next time I'm on RA from a PC to rearrange my summary page back to the way I want it.

It's not a huge deal and I have no idea what the fix would be but it's kind of an annoyance. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

Runners run.

DDXD

Slower than I look

Just wanted to say that I experience the exact same problem.  It isn't the end of the world but I almost want to avoid viewing my training log when on a mobile device because of this.  Works awesome on the PC though.

FYI, this happens to me on an Andorid phone (GS3).

Several weeks ago, I tried to get the drag and drop functionality to work on touch screen devices.  I did all my testing on the iPad because it has a big screen and more importantly, it has a version of Safari that allows me to debug javascript.  Everything worked well and I was happy... until I tested with the iPhone and Android phones.  I wouldn't be too surprised if it didn't work on the Android phones, but it also didn't work on Safari on the iPhone.  I thought Safari is Safari, regardless of the platform.

Which device are you using?

I'm using a driod RAZR m by Motorola. Its running Android 4.1.1 which has Chrome as the stock browser.

Runners run.

Needs more cowbell!

I had the same issue on my iPhone.  What if changes required a save button click/tap to make permanent?

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

I have the same issue on my iPad when I'm trying to shrink the display down or slide things to the side.

“Everything you need is already inside.” -- Bill Bowerman