Anyone used PEAR Sports Product (Read 1022 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You really are a pathetic human, trying to start fights on the internet. People like you have never got into a real fight, and try to express their views on the internet, to make yourself feel like a better person. Future advice, shut your mouth, as it may get you beat up. Pathetic human.

It would almost certainly be better not to post at all, than to post emotionally immature rants like this.

Perhaps consider giving yourself a one day "thinking it through" period, before you respond to anything that makes you feel very angry and full of insults; after a day, you will probably be able to post much more intelligently.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

You really are a pathetic human, trying to start fights on the internet. People like you have never got into a real fight, and try to express their views on the internet, to make yourself feel like a better person. Future advice, shut your mouth, as it may get you beat up. Pathetic human. I didn't do anything to you, so stop picking on me and calling me names.

Roll eyes

Sorry junior, I don't take advice from rude teenagers.  Even ones who have proven themselves in "real fights".  Big grin  Now, if you are making a real threat as not "shutting my mouth may get me beat up", you have just threatened someone.  I suggest you be careful.  The internet is not as anonymous as you may think, and such threats can bring legal complications.  But you're a "computer programmer", so you should know that.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TheDroppingDead

Roll eyes

Sorry junior, I don't take advice from rude teenagers.  Even ones who have proven themselves in "real fights".  Big grin  Now, if you are making a real threat as not "shutting my mouth may get me beat up", you have just threatened someone.  I suggest you be careful.  The internet is not as anonymous as you may think, and such threats can bring legal complications.  But you're a "computer programmer", so you should know that.

--Message Deleted-- Point was made.

Feeling the growl again

Now lets back up into the past, before we make general assumptions about myself. On all my threads regarding posts, YOU are the one starting internet fights, on each and everyone of them. Don't believe me? Go back and look. Now with you bringing of legal actions toward my falsely accused threats is incorrect, since you started all of these skirmishes. Technically, legal complication can be brought to you for cyber bullying a minor. You may be older, but you sure do not act mature. I have seen 5th graders that actually know not to fight on the internet, and you decide to make these decisions. Now rude teenager? Who the hell are you to tell me? You are not my Mom, Dad, Brother, or anyone I don't even know EXCEPT a man that likes to cyber bully a minor. So I would clearly watch your mouth and not mine. Thirdly, "shut your mouth as you may get beat up" is clearly not a threat, it is a simple fact of life. In case you did not know, and since I am a stranger to you, your actions that you currently are doing? Is like you coming up to some random guy on the streets and calling him horrible names. He/she will obviously not react good, and you may get the crap knocked out of you, so DO NOT say that is a threat, because I never said "I would beat you up," because that would have been a threat. Lastly, how does computer programming relate to false assumptions? Because last time I checked, most scripts are not written by people on the internet that instigate fights. Have a nice day, sir.

Yup, you're really part of this community...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

TheDroppingDead

Yup, you're really part of this community...

I am glad you did not come up with some sort of snide remark. I am happy you are a quick learner. Now stop picking on me with any chance you can get. I am not here to be making enemies.

Feeling the growl again

I am glad you did not come up with some sort of snide remark. 

Your words leave little need.  As you are an expert on the Real World, you should know it is not just your mom and dad that will judge and hold you accountable for your behavior.

"Is like you coming up to some random guy on the streets and calling him horrible names. He/she will obviously not react good, and you may get the crap knocked out of you"

As for getting beat up for opening your mouth being a "fact of life", individuals who beat up (or threaten to beat up) other individuals for "opening their mouth" can be brought up on assault charges.  i suggest you think more carefully before you post, grow a thicker skin, or do a better job at hiding your IP address.

I am glad you did not come up with some sort of snide remark. I am happy you are a quick learner. Now stop picking on me with any chance you can get. I am not here to be making enemies.

Dude - just shut up. 

You are new here....there's a lot of smack talk that goes on here - but it's earned and in good nature. Like Spaniel said - it's a community.  You can't just show up and start mouthing off! 

Walk away, man. 

eric :)

TheDroppingDead,

I was going to apologize for not responding to your message sooner.  It happens because this is a one man show and I wear many hats.  However, your behavior is unacceptable so I will not be responding to you.  Ever since you joined RA, you've been combative and argumentative.  It is not cool to rile everyone up and then play the victim.  If you are old enough to understand the ramifications of interactions between an adult and a minor, you are old enough to treat everyone with respect if you want to get anywhere in life.  Until then, I don't be replying to your messages.

eric Smile

TheDroppingDead

Your words leave little need.  As you are an expert on the Real World, you should know it is not just your mom and dad that will judge and hold you accountable for your behavior.

"Is like you coming up to some random guy on the streets and calling him horrible names. He/she will obviously not react good, and you may get the crap knocked out of you"

As for getting beat up for opening your mouth being a "fact of life", individuals who beat up (or threaten to beat up) other individuals for "opening their mouth" can be brought up on assault charges.  i suggest you think more carefully before you post, grow a thicker skin, or do a better job at hiding your IP address.

Lol you are still rambling on? You are lucky I do not feel like writing that much. Anyway, me do A better job hiding my IP? I am running through 4 different proxies, so I think I am doing a pretty good job. Also, is that a threat? Once again cyber threatening a minir now. Good luck trying to "track me down". As for you, I suggest you do something about your DNS, as we can pin-point the exact location of were you are. Secondly, you are the one who started to make me go off, so shut up. I look like the bad guy for responding to your crap, and untill you stop I will stop. @eric Smile I am not playing the victim. If you go back to all my threads, you can see all spaniels snide remarks against me, and he doesn't even know me lol, that is the funny thing. Also @spaniel do not try to back this argument up, because this is the last time I am responding to this thread and looking at it.

I haven't used any PEAR Sports Product.

Sounds expensive.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Guess you didnt get the joke. My bad. I'll work harder next time.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Sorry, Bucci. Neither facepalm was directed at you. Wink

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

xhristopher

[ ] 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus