What keeps you running? (Read 2110 times)

MrH

Oh ... hat trick for me

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

xhristopher

It's probably still there.

My favorite part was that nobody noticed this wasn't a raccoon. Like mikey said...

It's a Bearcat!!

Runners run

xor

Actually, I'd be willing to bet that 99% of everybody knew it wasn't a raccoon, but rather an odd creature looking at us from the bottom of a post.  We just hadn't asked yet What The Hell Is That?

Knowing that it is a bearcat makes it mo funny though!

xhristopher

Actually, I'd be willing to bet that 99% of everybody knew it wasn't a raccoon, but rather an odd creature looking at us from the bottom of a post.  We just hadn't asked yet What The Hell Is That?

Knowing that it is a bearcat makes it mo funny though!

No doubt 99% knew it wasn't a raccoon. I'm just not sure 99% would pay close enough attention to notice.

xor

He's not wearing the sneaky mask!  He doesn't look like the hamburgler!

Slice

How's the knee?

It's okay. I'm only doing easy runs and less mileage overall. My running will likely taper off over the next few months so I'm going to focus on weight training. Once I start back running if it gives me trouble again I'm going to go see a PT about it. Thanks for asking!

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning