Facebook displays "h" in units on FB Wall (Read 638 times)

martinstoetzel

Hello,

since today Facebook seems to display the numbers wrong:

Instead of 

Distance: 11 km

Duration: 59:50

Pace: 5:27 / km

it shows

Distance: h1 km

Duration: h9:50

Pace: h:27 / km

An "h" instead of the first digit...

Any idea why? FB error?

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

same here

coincidence that it happened the same time that the RA log was upgraded messing with units?

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Here is mine:

Aleš Vaupotič logged a Run entry

1/9/2010 @ 16:42

Snega čez gležnje, pada kar naprej, kolesnice po Črni poti polzke ko vrag.

Distance:h.75 km

Duration:h5:50

Pace:h:14 / km

A Saucy Wench

Mine did this too, and not for an entry from today, my entry yesterday said 8.0 miles on FB yesterday but today it says h.0 miles.  

Looked back, all my old wall posts now have h as the first digit in each line.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Me too.

And, even though I have the "don't show notes" box checked, FB keeps showing my notes (so I am having to censor myself!).  Not a big deal, but just FYI.

I am seeing this as well -

Distance:h.3 Mi

Duration:h2:59

Pace:h0:00 / Mi

"Better to take the slow approach then the no approach."
              My Quest to a Marathon blog.262quest.com

A Saucy Wench

although it is kind of cool for me to image that sometimes the h means I was faster today

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

eric :)

I'm not seeing this.  Could you provide more info?

Did you log these entries on RA or via FB?

What browser did you use?

Could you give me a screen shot?

theyapper

On the road again...

I'm not seeing this.  Could you provide more info?

Did you log these entries on RA or via FB?

What browser did you use?

Could you give me a screen shot?

I logged mine on RA and then it automatically is posted on my FB wall.

I use Safari.

Screen Shot below:

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

eric :)

Ah!  I was looking at the wrong place.  I'll have it fixed in a jiffy.

After looking into it, I don't think this is an RA problem.  The problem is with the streams, which are created by RA and are sent to and stored on FB.  Even if it's an RA problem, streams created prior to the upgrade should not be affected.  The fact that they are points to FB.  I found a post in the FB developer forum talking about the same problem.  Maybe FB changed something that I'm not aware of but I doubt it.  I hate FB.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

My FB entry from 8 days ago also now is displaying wrong; I suspect FB.
                          I can confirm this same behavior. I logged my entries via RA using the GPS import tool.

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

ditto. Uploaded to RA, and FB entries showing the same

bob e v
                            2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

jgordon

Runner

Same problem - old and new entries....maybe stop streaming? Not too much value with Hs and such instead of numbers....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joshua 'Flash' Gordon                                                   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Saucy Wench

It is an FB problem, not an RA problem

a friend has some quiz on her page and she has this:

"Name a state whose name begins with a vowel"

How well can you do?

Score:h00%

Answers unlocked:h of 9 total

Rating:hERFECT!