Best Men's Cologne's (Read 998 times)

A few months after I quit smoking I realized I was not only gaining weight Smile but also regaining my sense of smell. We can't run *all* the time (can we?) so when lounging around I'm wondering what cologne's you might be wearing, either just for you, or just for your SO. Day/Night, Work/Play, what works for you? I realize many guys will say the best men's fragance is "None" and I'll agree, but face it guys, sometimes you need variety and spilling beer on yourself doesn't count as a cologne ... [[edit: omg, my subject line's punctuation is wrong. darn..]] Let the riot begin.... Smile
      I have to say I just love dh nice clean with no cologne. BUT I don't mind it when he wears his cologne (Allure by Chanel). Modified to add not all colognes smell equally as good on each man!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I'm in the none camp, too. Occasionally, I'll treat my wife to a whiff of BO by Yard Work - I don't think she likes it.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I'm in the none camp, too. Occasionally, I'll treat my wife to a whiff of BO by Yard Work - I don't think she likes it.
          I hear ya. And BTW, I found out "Eau de Toilette" doesn't mean what we think it means Smile

madness baby

No cologne, just aftershave. The red Lacoste. yummy.
            deb
              I'm old school. I like Canoe. Roll eyes My husband won't wear cologne so I have to just enjoy the smell of strangers who do.

Michelle

I do not wear any and try to bath regularly. I don't see how folks survived being stinking back in the day. Father took one bath a week when he was growing up. When it comes to perfume... In January, I had a friend's jacket in my car that just gave me a scent high. I am not sure what it was, but it smelled good... this is coming from someone who hates overpowering scents.

Vim

Life is Good

well the crap My teens want to wear smells like shit ( Axe body spray) no matter what scent they call it shit should be the name for all of it! Dead But on My hubby I like CK one (Calvin Kline) and that would be on occasion not an everyday thing Wink

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Fahrenheit by Dior. Honorable mention to Creed.
                    I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My brother is into wearing cologne (did, not so much), so he was letting me smell the ones he likes. His favorite is Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani. That stuff smells so good that I think I'd wear it myself. It's not overpowering and I love sort of citrusy smelling stuff. A lot of women's scents are too sweet and heavy. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My husband doesn't like to wear any. But back in school I had a crush on a guy who wore Canoe. I guess that's sort of "Old School" but I liked it.

Michelle

My wife really likes Tommy on me and I get Happy for her... Wink Wink Sorry could not resist....

Where's my coffee?

Yummy. Tommy smells so good on my DH. Sadly, he prefers to wear the aforementioned "sh!T" smelling ones like Tag body spray. He's frugal. Sad
                            My sport is your sport's punishment!
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yummy. Tommy smells so good on my DH. Sadly, he prefers to wear the aforementioned "sh!T" smelling ones like Tag body spray. He's frugal. Sad
                              Heh...should I come clean and tell what my DH (diddidit) wears? Ok, I am so not kidding here...he LOVES those fruity, candy scented body sprays. He found some little sample cans of vanilla stuff that came with some antiperspirant of mine and started using them. So as a joke my mom and I bought him some more bottles. He now has a vanilla one with glitter, frosted cupcake, and cotton candy scents! Clowning around

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Swadvad

Ha! DID, you've been outted! OK, I'll out myself too. I'm actually wearing some Mary Kay stuff. My wife found some Mary Kay "Men's Cologne" called Domain, that she likes. So, what can I do? I'm probably the only man in Arkansas who wears Mary Kay! Shocked