Post Your Small, or Big, Victory For The Day! (Read 5844 times)

joescott

ATC Heart & Sole 5K

RA race predictor 29:52 from a marathon 11 months ago(best time in the past year)

Ego <25

I started with the  2nd  wave.Plan was to start with the 3rd wave(>30:00)

Finish clock 27: x x

Garmin upload 25:06. I forgot the 2nd wave was 2:00 behind the  1st wave.

Excellent!!!  Congratulations!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

running > all else

I like this thread! For me, today...I ran 6.03 miles. I've run over 6 miles before, but it's been a while since I've done it, so I was happy! The run itself got a little rough at the last mile, but overall, just glad I got the mileage in. Kudos to you all for your 'victories!' Big grin

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Good job folks!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I like this thread! For me, today...I ran 6.03 miles. I've run over 6 miles before, but it's been a while since I've done it, so I was happy! The run itself got a little rough at the last mile, but overall, just glad I got the mileage in. Kudos to you all for your 'victories!' Big grin

Congrats.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Nevrgivup

I did 20 minutes of the elliptical along with 20 minutes of walking on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the bike. Best workout in a few months. Had back surgery 3 weeks ago. Sucks being injured. Its not running, but its the closest I'll get to it while rehabbing. I'll say this is something. Really happy.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Food, Folks, Fun, Beer

I ran 9.5 miles today above marathon pace.  Actually it is the pace that I hope to do next year.This was an easy week for me (every 4th week I reduce miles a ton to recover because rest is important) If this was during a 40+ mile week, I'd be stoked.  I'm back at this week with a goal of 46.  Lets hope I can do it!!!!

So, this is a look what my daughter can do because she's not 13 and can't have an account here.

My 10 year old daughter ran the Davis Stampede today with a new PR of 19:57 Chip, 19:59 Gun. It's a USATF certified course and I was wondering if anyone has a link to any 10 year old girl who has ever run a certified 5K faster.

Thanks all.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

So, this is a look what my daughter can do because she's not 13 and can't have an account here.

My 10 year old daughter ran the Davis Stampede today with a new PR of 19:57 Chip, 19:59 Gun. It's a USATF certified course and I was wondering if anyone has a link to any 10 year old girl who has ever run a certified 5K faster.

Thanks all.

Wow, give her my congratulations!

Andy X

Wow, give her my congratulations!

That's a serious time, well done young 'un!

I ran 17 miles slowly yesterday, the furthest I have gone since the 1994 London Marathon! Nice & steady & surprisingly I feel ok today so very happy, had a quite a few problems lately with lower back & right calf.

snapa55

Just hit 200 miles for the past 30 days for the first time every!

5K: 18:43 (12/13) 10K: 42:50 (12/12) HM: 1:30:10 (3/14) M: 3:34:46 (5/14)

Awesome!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Good job!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

WTG

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I ran 17 miles slowly yesterday, the furthest I have gone since the 1994 London Marathon! Nice & steady & surprisingly I feel ok today so very happy, had a quite a few problems lately with lower back & right calf.

Congrats

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

nevrgivup,Essgirl,Dprice81

Congrats

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter