Post Your Small, or Big, Victory For The Day! (Read 5844 times)

great job John A and also the rest of you.  you guys all need some serious professional help because you all are crazy running that much & running in that kind of weather!!  don't you know that you will ruin your knees??? ha ha.

my small victory (s): 6 straight mths over 100 mpm, & broke 1050 for year.  we've been having great running weather in PNW this yr. (so far)

I'm on the right

Tiny Victory -

I've now gone 100 miles in december! First month I've done that since...ahh....ummmm....I dunno.

Got to start back again somewhere!!!  Next year, I chase the wabbit.

I'm Eric, the guy who runs to keep his sanity.

you guys all need some serious professional help because you all are crazy running that much & running in that kind of weather!!  don't you know that you will ruin your knees??? ha ha.

You know sky, I'm told this (for real) a couple of times per week  between home and 'friends' at the office....

Champions are made when no one is watching

BIG small victory for me:

Running 2 miles PAINLESSLY after a 1 month hiatus due to AT injury from acquired tightness throughout legs from my marathon training and general running over the last year.

This was HUGE little accomplishment for me! I'm so happy!

2012: Just run.

broke 1400 for the year today... I was aiming for 1500 for the year - and would have gotten it if not for some health issues last month. oh wellz!
              Convinced myself to run 3 miles outside in 20 degree weather. We got a lot of snow yesterday but today the roads were clear, yay!
                broke 1400 for the year today... I was aiming for 1500 for the year - and would have gotten it if not for some health issues last month. oh wellz!

lets's see,  you still have 4 days left!! let's see that's only 24/day to get to 1500.  20/day if you go out again today.  On second thought maybe not this year, but next year 1500 miles for sure!!  sorry about the health issues, you still did good.

VandyMontana

Does lifting and running 5 miles while severly hungover count as a victory?

If so, then I won the world title...

http://running-with-wine.blogspot.com/

lets's see,  you still have 4 days left!! let's see that's only 24/day to get to 1500.  20/day if you go out again today.  On second thought maybe not this year, but next year 1500 miles for sure!!  sorry about the health issues, you still did good.

hahaha - thanks Skyedog! 

Just got back from finishing a !!drum roll 1,000 mile year.  Five years ago doc said its time for

blood pressure meds, I have been running from him every since. You runners just aint right. Nice

12 miler in GA. on a blustery cold 50 degrees. Thanks to Runningahead, you guys rock.

Does lifting and running 5 miles while severly hungover count as a victory?

If so, then I won the world title...

hangover?? no not impressed.  but the lifting and running most definitely counts as a victory.

AXes

Jumping on the "I just broke 1000 miles" bandwagon!

Started logging in June.  In November it looked like I'd be just short of 1000, but a strong December (and learning that it is ok to run in slush and snow) put me over the top.

Congratulations everyone on your 2009 accomplishments!

Do you know the feeling I know? When your legs have disappeared, and there is only your heart, your lungs, and your eyes skimming disembodied through the air? - Jeff

Finished first full year of running with 1555 miles.

Feeling mighty fine!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I ran the 5K Resolution Run this morning in -46*C  (-49*F) windchill. It was fun!  What a way to start the year!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

plug_kev