Post Your Small, or Big, Victory For The Day! (Read 5844 times)

Marylander

I looked at my calendar and realized that I've now run 20 days in a row. I haven't been paying attention to streaks or anything like that but I thought this was pretty cool so I added the streak tool to my log. Also, I've been pretty consistently hitting around 40mpw since April. I am becoming more runner-like... Wink

you are indeed Kirk,  & looking at your photo you still have have those big guns!    looking strong & fast, good combo

Marylander

Thanks skyedog, I hope to some day actually be kind of fast. Wink

same here,  someday fast

same here,  someday fast

Compared to me, just about everybody is fast.

Marylander

Compared to me, just about everybody is fast.

Isn't it enough that you can play jazz guitar? Smile Wait, are you more like a Charlie Parker or a Miles Davis (still on the topic of being fast or not)? And, as far as the running goes, I think I'm still slower than you.

Isn't it enough that you can play jazz guitar? Smile Wait, are you more like a Charlie Parker or a Miles Davis (still on the topic of being fast or not)? And, as far as the running goes, I think I'm still slower than you.

Bird is one of my main big heros- I'm a bebop influenced guy. Doesn't  seem to transfer out to the pavement, however. Medium tempos there. Love Miles though, and many of his groups.

24th consecutive month 100 + miles.   started July 2009

xor

24th consecutive month 100 + miles.   started July 2009

Woohoo!

srl:  went over the mark for this mth over your way-arboretum/Lake Wa  park.  have always wanted to run there but live aways out on the Eastside.  have kayaked through there (lake Union to Lake Wa via montlake cutoff) few times.  water level is high right now & parts of the path next to lake muddy & had to run through ankle deep lake water to get out on the boardwalk-awesome, loved it!.  also ran some of the hills on the streets that may or may not (???) be part of the Seattle marathon course.  beautiful early morning in Seattle

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

ATC Fathers DAY  4 miler- PR by 0:58 sec 29:11 Cool

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Doc, my tooth hurts

Congrats!

I PR'd by 33 seconds in a 5k today. Took home top in my age division, 7th overall. There were only 2 people in my age group which is strange.

great job on those pr's!!

Mrcrumpton

Awesome job! You are ready for the Peachtree! Which start wave did you get?

2013 Goals

• 5K-20:00
                              • 10K-44:00
                              • 1/2 Marathon-1:38
                              • Marathon-3:30
                              • Complete 50 Miler

Marylander

Very nice consistency there, skyedog! I hope to be able to say the same some day.