Ode to my Nano... (Read 707 times)

Needs more cowbell!

You silly pink thing Why did I not make you mine months ago? Had I known how you would make the time fly... even when my feet don't...ahh, the pleasure I've missed. You make the pains lessen and my pace quicken. Now I just wish my new sport headphones were already here, as your right earbud just doesn't want to stay put. When I'm not out running I shall obsess over playlists. And I will go broke downloading new tunes to fill you with. 4 gigs of inspiration in a pretty package. Perhaps now I might not notice when the rednecks honk their pickup truck and Camaro horns as they approach. Worth your weight in gold...and then some. Big grin

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Kirsten, you're a rock star!

Needs more cowbell!

No applause...just throw money. Tongue k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Prophet!

good luck kirsten...i spend more time designing the ultimate playlist for different types of run than running itself Smile

Needs more cowbell!

La pod de le pomme... You have so enhanced my runs Thank you for today's I kicked that bunny's butt Eat my dust, fuzzy rodent Best run in over 2 months More to follow, I am sure Big grin

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

LydiaT

You are amazing. A runner and a poet. I stand in awe. My next run - 16 hilly miles tomorrow morning - is dedicated to you.

Needs more cowbell!

You are amazing. A runner and a poet. I stand in awe. My next run - 16 hilly miles tomorrow morning - is dedicated to you.
                Sweet! And you can be my muse as I run my 10 tomorrow. Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals: