Woops, I think I broke the "Importing Coolrunning Logs" thread in the Admin forum. (Read 569 times)

My bad. Anyway, what I was trying to say, Eric, is that--if it's easy to do and does not require more than a few minutes work on your part--it would be nice to be able to import just the key data from a couple of coolrunning logs I have. I don't really care about shoes, weather, time of day, weight, etc. Just the critical data of date, distance, total time and the notes...and I guess type, as in; easy, tempo, race etc. In fact type is even less important in case the types i have in this log don't map exactly to the types in my coolrunning logs. The key thing to know would just be "race" vs "all other."

Runners run

eric :)

I fixed the bug in the forum code. The code mistook your '<' as the beginning of a tag. anyway, as i said in my email to you, all of the data will be imported because that is data you entered, and should be left intact unless you want to remove it. just like cool running, you can create your own run types, so the mapping should be one to one. eric :) as="" the="" beginning="" of="" a="" tag.="" anyway,="" as="" i="" said="" in="" my="" email="" to="" you,="" all="" of="" the="" data="" will="" be="" imported="" because="" that="" is="" data="" you="" entered,="" and="" should="" be="" left="" intact="" unless="" you="" want="" to="" remove="" it.="" just="" like="" cool="" running,="" you="" can="" create="" your="" own="" run="" types,="" so="" the="" mapping="" should="" be="" one="" to="" one.="" eric=""></' as the beginning of a tag. anyway, as i said in my email to you, all of the data will be imported because that is data you entered, and should be left intact unless you want to remove it. just like cool running, you can create your own run types, so the mapping should be one to one. eric :)>