Creatine helps? (Read 572 times)

Sweaty

Hello everyone, someone told me that it would be good to include in my daily vitamin supplements creatine to help my muscles because I have weak muscles, and I easily injured. Can someone tell me if it's a good creatine?. That has benefits?, And if it's good for training.? Confused Thanks for your comments. Smile
    I donĀ“r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Creatine helps?
      No. Scientific studies have yet to show much in the way of help from taking creating in an otherwise healthy person. But it'll jack up your muscles, that is for sure.

SMART Approach

Hello everyone, someone told me that it would be good to include in my daily vitamin supplements creatine to help my muscles because I have weak muscles, and I easily injured. Can someone tell me if it's a good creatine?. That has benefits?, And if it's good for training.? Confused Thanks for your comments. Smile
        LaNena, I took creatine for several years. It increases weight (muscle and water weight intracellular) - some more than others. I loved the weight lifting strength, increased muscle (aesthetics) and golf and softball performance improvement but it put so much muscle on me, I couldn't run. It tore me up. Had a hard time getting out of bed. I am a hyper-responder but certainly any extra weight increases load and possibly increased liklihood of injury. I would not recommend it for you.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com