Whose running the Chicago Marathon? (Read 787 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Who's (contraction of who is)  running the Chicago marathon?

Now if people would only learn the difference between chaff (rhymes with laugh and you get it when threshing grain) and chafe (rhymes with safe, but rubs you the wrong way). Smile

protoplasm72

Who's (contraction of who is)  running the Chicago marathon?  flatfooter is also running it.

Their is nothing wrong with the way I write Joking

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Now if people would only learn the difference between chaff (rhymes with laugh and you get it when threshing grain) and chafe (rhymes with safe, but rubs you the wrong way). Smile

Incomplete sentence!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Who's (contraction of who is)  running the Chicago marathon?  flatfooter is also running it.

The Whos are running Chicago? Sweet!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

xor

Who?  I really want to know.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

ill be doing corral patrol for the start. then im hoping to jump in at the half to help a friend get her BQ. im expecting the weather to be about the same as last year, perfect at 5 am, good at 7 am, then hot.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

ill be doing corral patrol for the start. then im hoping to jump in at the half to help a friend get her BQ. im expecting the weather to be about the same as last year, perfect at 5 am, good at 7 am, then hot.

Probably more honorable than the grammar patrol that we've been indulging in.  <- There's an opening dangling here for someone to pounce upon.

xor

Can an opening dangle?

#artbydmcbride

I see his participle!  Surprised

Runners run

xor

That was in the past.

This is now.

watamg

I am! Putting 24 week master run coach plan to work!
                          bhearn

And if they would only understand that the reason is already the why! This drives me crazy -- to me the thread "Reasons why you should run." is just as bad as this one.

bhearn

Yo, if you are running a marathon and it gets warm: adjust your pace.  Mid 70s is not 110.

Far as I'm concerned, it might as well be, if it's a goal race.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Cover up.