Personal Records (Read 249 times)

Kalsarikännit

As it is, and I should probably change this, I've entered the distance and my actual running time

This. I more than understand the shortened race time that comes with races that don't wheel or use short loops in the end, but a 12 hour race is still a 12 hour race, and a 24 is still a 24. You can keep track of actual time and pace in the notes field.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Kalsarikännit

I don't get it.

I don't get the logs that don't have a marathon PR, rather a massive collection of races of 26.27, 26.42, 26.5, 26.48, 26.19, 26.35, etc, etc, but hey YLMV, log your own log, let your freak flag fly, blahblahblah.

Weirdos.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I don't get the logs that don't have a marathon PR, rather a massive collection of races of 26.27, 26.42, 26.5, 26.48, 26.19, 26.35, etc, etc, but hey YLMV, log your own log, let your freak flag fly, blahblahblah.

Weirdos.

Oh yeah, well what do you do for the ultras? You're certainly more the expert than I, but in my small experience, they're not close to being certified, and my guess or my watch's guess is as good as theirs, for distance.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Kalsarikännit

Oh yeah, well what do you do for the ultras? You're certainly more the expert than I, but in my small experience, they're not close to being certified, and my guess or my watch's guess is as good as theirs, for distance.

I make up a number and then add fifteen miles, just to be sure.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I make up a number and then add fifteen miles, just to be sure.

I get so educated here. It's a miracle. Thank you.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

As long as I'm suggesting odd changes to Personal Records, how could one record PRs en route to longer distances, e.g. a 20K PR while running a half marathon without screwing up mileage totals on the training log? Are the notes the only place for that so it wouldn't be immediately visible when viewing Personal Records?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

mikeymike

Yeah put it in the notes is all I do. My 10-mile PR is a split from a half marathon, despite what RA says.

Runners run