signs of getting old? (Read 1406 times)

Some of the things happening to me are probably signs of getting old, but I'm in denial. I just keep telling myself, "I am NOT getting old."

It's working so far.

I encounter signs of getting old all the time.  As yet they have not included increased clumsiness.  That's more of a sign of getting drunk. 

but I dont drink anymore, must be getting old

I dont drink anymore

a sign of getting old

I just use the blonde excuse, rather than saying I'm getting old, for things like forgetfulness and scatterbrained-ness. Can also be used for clumsiness.

often it has been said that as we age we sometimes revert back to childhood.  So as I appear to be having a few more "accidents" maybe I'm reverting?

Champions are made when no one is watching

I tried to quote you but for some weird reason, it didn't work properly so I have two posts.....

What I was going to say skyedog is that I know for a fact that you're not that far into your 50's.........which is really a concern considering your recent behavior.......

It almost seems to me that you must have bigger and deeper problems.....Big grinBig grin

Champions are made when no one is watching

#artbydmcbride

I just use the blonde excuse, rather than saying I'm getting old, for things like forgetfulness and scatterbrained-ness. Can also be used for clumsiness.

skyedog, just dye your hair blonde!   (brilliant)

Runners run

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I was pretty bummed out when I found out a mysterious "twitch" on the side of my nostril when I couldn't see anything was actually gray (or white or silver or whatever the color you want to describe it) nostril hair!  Hair on the top of the head, sure.  But nostril hair as well!??? Wait until the" OTHER HAIR" turns gray!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

xor

Yeah.  I have white hair in my nose.  And the bitch of that (besides the fact that it looks vaguely like snot) is... it is a different texture and makes my nose itch!

Similar story.  I had a clean shaven face for years.  I had noticed that, when it was time to shave, some of my stubble was "blonde".  Interesting.  Why was my facial hair turning blonde.

Then I decided a couple years ago to grow a beard.

Uh.

It wasn't blonde.

It wasn't even grey.

A third to half of my facial hair is WHITE.

"Blonde".  Heh.

Now, whenever I want to add 15 years to my life, I don't shave for a couple weeks.

I've had some grayish/whiteish hairs on my head, and they are a CRAZY texture. If it all turns gray/white, I'm afraid I'll look like a Brillo pad. These are things I worry about during the night.

here's an unequivical sign: the medicare card that just came in the mail with my name on it.

I tried to quote you but for some weird reason, it didn't work properly so I have two posts.....

What I was going to say skyedog is that I know for a fact that you're not that far into your 50's.........which is really a concern considering your recent behavior.......

It almost seems to me that you must have bigger and deeper problems.....Big grinBig grin

if only you really knew.  hey isn't double posting a sign of getting old?

Dang, people. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

skyedog, just dye your hair blonde!   (brilliant)

being blonde can be an excuse for just about anything.   does that really work for men too?  I don't know, seems that blond chicks can get away with alot more than blond men.  just saying

I knew a girl once who was blonde. she died her hair & became a brunette-artificial intelligence.  guess it can work both ways?

Chuck: I think you got us all beat with that one.   hope I can still run like you when I get your age (or lucky to be able to even walk).

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus