Cross Training Graphs? (Read 1120 times)

Am I missing something, or isn't it possible to display cross-training graphs and/or a graph that shows all workouts at the same time? I've *finally* started biking again and hope to see that info. side by side the running info., ala beginnertriathlete.com Tks, Marcus PS .. I was happy to see cross-training does go into the javascript on my blog. Smile Cool!

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

eric :)

Hi Marcus, I'll be addressing this real soon. The cross training log was an add on, after the running log was created so its support isn't as complete. I have some ideas on how to make it better. It's part of the reporting upgrade that I've been hinting about. eric Smile

Supa Dupa Fly

Is this still in the works? I too would like to see my cycling and swimming in the graph along side the running...
        ~TC --There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't--
        eric :)

This is done. But! I can't release it yet because it's part of the log upgrade. You'll have to wait a little longer.

shonan marathon, girl

This sounds great. Just want I need because, I don't only run, but swim and cycle too. This is off the subject but it would be neat if we could upload race pictures onto our calendar. Eric, your site is the BEST, thanks!

next race SHONAN MARATHON nov 3rd, 2012, OSAKA MARATHON nov 25th, i am aiming for nyc!

Supa Dupa Fly

This is done. But! I can't release it yet because it's part of the log upgrade. You'll have to wait a little longer.
              Thanks Eric! Great to hear Smile I'll wait patiently...
              ~TC --There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't--

My sweet new crank!

I never need to ask a question here as someone always has! Looking forward to this very much. Is that update a 'when it gets done it is ready' update? Or are you shooting for a date?
                Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
                jbrooksswimmer

I was just starting to wonder whether I could be able to see my running and swimming on the same graph, and now it looks like it's coming soon...I'm pretty excited. Also, with the training groups, is it possible for the mileage totals to include cross training as well on the reports page? Thanks for this site though, it's been great and easy to use!