Are maps down? (Read 621 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trying to create a new one and can't get the course creation function to work. Not sure if it's something on my end, though--I've been having issues getting to a few websites tonite, so I don't know if it's coincidence, or what. Thanks. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

It works fine on my end. What problems are you having?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't get the map to load at all to draw a course on. I think something's up with our internet connection, since it's not working on any browsers and other sites are working erratically, too. Ever since we had storms blow through and knock our internet out a week or so ago we have had intermittant connection issues. Right now I can't get at my POP e-mails, either. Even tried restarting our router (which can be crabby from time-to-time) and the computer itself, with no change. I just hope it's better soon. We won't have power all day tomorrow while the guys re-doing our kitchen replace our electrical service, so I won't be able to map my run until tomorrow evening--I hope I don't forget where I went, LOL! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The plot thickens...I can't get Google or G-maps to load, either. That must have something to do with it. Very weird. Why would some websites work fine, but not others? Surprisingly, I can get to MySpace with little problem... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

I'm no genius, but I think the storms had something to do with it Big grin Are there any non-Google maps sites that do not work? It could be that the routing to Google's server went bad on your ISP's end. I would call them up and ask them what's going on.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was looking for a map on Rand McNally earlier and that was fine, so I'm guessing you're right about it being something between Google and us. I've had trouble getting on Yahoo pages, too. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

All better this AM. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay