1 day to go (to Boston) (Read 3437 times)

bhearn

#2762, based on 2:59:38. Second corral, woohoo!

I used the same QT that I used last year and I got sent down to corral 10...10175.

Jennifer mm#1231

danworley

i have #2437 off a 2:58.  so that second corral i would expect. 

A Saucy Wench

A much less impressive 18151  last year on the same time I was 17XXX I think

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I'm not far behind you Anne 18858. Gets me in the door and that's all that matters to me Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

3904 here.  Who knew a number could be so exciting (can you tell I am a first timer)?

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

8941 here and happy to be heading back to Boston after injury last year----Good Luck to all of us!

Marquess of Utopia

1200... Nice round number!  Now that I'm injuryed I'll be happy just to finish the race.
                  BostonRnr

19113, which is exactly where I belong for my first Boston

Get Lost :)

I'll be at Mile 25, right outside my office, my tradition for the last few years, cheering you all on!
                      RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

1200... Nice round number!  Now that I'm injuryed I'll be happy just to finish the race.

I got a corral 5 assignment off a 3:09. 

+ 1 on just finishing due to injury.  I plan to start slow and hope to not get slower.   Last year I couldn't make Boston and I don't want to suffer through another round of winter training by waiting until 2011, so it's do or die time. 

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

+2 on just wanting to finish. I may have a long run of 10 miles or so before the race thanks to an injury Smile

~Sara
                          It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

bhearn

I got a corral 5 assignment off a 3:09. 

5 years ago that would have gotten you about #4100; see below from 2005. The field has gotten a lot faster.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

23613 Main goal is to just finish. that is if I heal and don't hurt myself anymore than I already am.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

The Thunder

Sorry to hear about all the injuries....I plan on hitting Boston in the mouth and taking a big chunk off my PR.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…