EASIER WAY TO GET TO MY GROUP? (Read 572 times)

Respect - WMO

Ok, here is what I do to get to my training group that I am in. I am in the Shawnee State Bears group and I go to the Homepage of Running Ahead. Then I have to click on Community, then User Groups, then Click Shawnee State Bears. Shouldnt there be an easier way to get there, like on the main page after logging in. It would be much faster for those who have dial-up. Eric can you help?
    "Why Run?. . . Why Breathe?

Respect - WMO

You can also click on Training Groups on the homepage, then click on Shawnee State Bears I guess. But that still takes 2 clicks. I was just wandering if there is any way you could get it on the main page, like in the upper right corner next to you User Name????????

The only problem with the upper right corner is that some people belong to a lot of groups. It would need a dedicated space that could expand.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Or you could just bookmark the group and go there directly.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Wingz

Professional Noob

Eric - know how we can set what page comes up first in our groups? Perhaps we could designate our own "home" pages for when we log on?

Roads were made for journeys...

Respect - WMO

I do book mark it, but sometimes I have to log my stuff on different computers because I am not with My computer alot, just wanted to voice my opinion Big grin