March was a good month (Read 175 times)

gaijin

March was a good running month for me.

First, for the week 3/24-3/30 I ran my first 100+km week.  I finished the week with 101.96km, about 63.4 miles.

Second, for the entire month of March I was able to pass 200 miles.  I ended March with 328.64km, about 204.2 miles.

This was a big month for me, at least in my own mind.

Good job, Man.  You rocked the miles last month.  WTG!!

.Envy.  Wish I could keep my miles per week up there in the 60s, too. Hope April goes as well for ya.

"Shut up Legs!" Jens Voigt

BeeRunB

That's a good month in my mind, too. Nice going!

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Great! A lot better than I can do!

bob e v
          2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

March was a good running month for me.

First, for the week 3/24-3/30 I ran my first 100+km week.  I finished the week with 101.96km, about 63.4 miles.

Second, for the entire month of March I was able to pass 200 miles.  I ended March with 328.64km, about 204.2 miles.

This was a big month for me, at least in my own mind.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Eddio

Wish I could keep my miles per week up there in the 60s, too. Hope April goes as well for ya.

Ebbbby

Eddio

Wish I could keep my miles per week up there in the 60s, too. Hope April goes as well for ya

JimR

It's just a jump to the left.