Women's running tights (Read 1153 times)

..... Actually, most people think you are awesome for getting out there.

+1.  When I see someone running, I smile, wave, and give 'em a little cheer in my mind.  I could care less about what they are wearing or how they look.  I'm happy to see folks out getting their run on.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

dirtroadrunner

I have some UA compression cold gear tights that I love and also a pair of fila  tights that I surprisingly  really like as well.

Sharz96

The thing I notice most often about a runner's clothing is if they are WAY overdressed for the temp.  Then I'm thinking "newbie!"

keeponrunning

Generally when I see people running I'm more jealous of them than concerned with their equipment.

I've had a couple Target pairs for years, and they are just starting to wear on the inside of the thighs (I have strong legs and am knock-kneed, bad combo).  I just bought a pair of Under Armour ones this year (got an excellent price on them), thinking they'd be even warmer and help take the load off my Target ones.  However, they are only good down to freezing if it's windy, maybe -3 or -4C if it isn't.  The Target ones I've worn down to -10C, then after that I start to layer pants (don't have any insulated ones). 
          I never put them in the dryer.  Mostly because if I did I fear I'd have to pass them on to someone much skinnier than me.  Big grin

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022