Today 8/7/08 (Read 694 times)

Believe

I just tried to log a run and the system did not pull my course info (distance) and did not calculate my pace. Is there something wrong with my system or yours? Thanks. Derek Dennison
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Looking at your log, I see your pace there. What browser & operating system do you use?
      eric :)

Derek, I checked out your account and everything works for me. Which browser are you using? What data are you trying to enter (i.e. course, distance, and duration)? eric :-)
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Hmm. I don't see a workout for 8/7 at all. (Perhaps you deleted it?) Sometimes for me a pace won't show up when I'm entering a workout, but when I go back to edit it it's there. I don't know why, but it always seems to fix itself so I don't worry about it. Perhaps that's what you ran across too.

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

It could be that the pace didn't show up because it wasn't in the correct format. The pace calculator on the browser side maybe stricter than the server. Without knowing exactly what you're doing, it's hard to track down the problem.