1000Km-621 mile club

First past the post.... (Read 531 times)

well done runpd! Smile
      And here I am still trying to catch that darn pace bunny. Nice work, runpd!
        Great job! Big grin
        runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

Thanks And now we have another Congrats to Caracol Big grin

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Along for the Ride

Congrats to both of you! Big grin

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Slow Joe

Congrats to both of you! Thanks................... Runpd and I are waiting for the rest of you at the finish line.
                well done eddy!!!

Slow-smooth-fast

thankyou for that. Would have been a lot sooner if I had not had my IT injury

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Go Eddy! Great job
                      go alex and madsbirk!

Anyone have pizza?

Thanks Mandy. I only hope that my left tibia stays healthy now after those 3 weeks in June. Big grin
                          good work htkf!!
                            congrats Trixiee!
                            The Plodder

Well Done Westward - hopefully only a matter of days behind you!! Big grin
                                Good job Plodder!