1000Km-621 mile club

Sept 2011 - Third quarter running (Read 212 times)

The first part of Sept.....the first cool breezes of fall is blowing in the north.  How is everyone doing?  Fall races anyone?  Or Spring races coming up?  How is everyone doing on their goals?

I have an upcoming fall race and have been training hard for it.  But I've reached the point of I'm wondering why I'm working so hard.....heavy sigh!  Almost there so just have to pick them up and put them down since the hot, hot days of summer are hopefully behind me.

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

under a rock

We have beautiful weather down here in NC this morning and I just got the go ahead to start running again. While I won't be catching the bunny anytime soon at least I won't be losing as much ground to the bunny as I have been for the last 6 weeks. Looking forward to my first very short run in some nice cool morning temps tomorrow.

In July I finally started running consistently after the winter months. I got this bunny way behind me, and this month I hope to get really, really close to the finish line.

It's sooo much easier to run almost every day when you do run almost every day!

Maggie & Molly

I am about 70 miles behind the bunny.  I will keep running - may not catch him but I'm further along this year than I was last so that is progress!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Ashley, NICE!  Cool morning and running again.  Can't get much better then that!

Cherrie, you are giving him a run for his money this year.  Maybe someone will stump him when they pass and that will slow him down a bit for you!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble