1000Km-621 mile club

Bring on April! (Read 21 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Maybe spring will come this month! Wouldn't that be nice! There's still 3 feet of snow on the ground here, but eventually it has to stop snowing. I'm feeling better about the run lately. I've had to alter routes when certain areas of the path are flooded but that's normal enough.

How about you?

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

keeponrunning

Bunny butt is getting kicked this year Big grin  Hoping spring arrives and STAYS sometime soon!

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Dutchie42

I do hope to see Spring this month. The snow left us four weeks ago, we have sunshine and dry weather, but it is sooooo cold, BRRRR.

I was doing really well, with increasing monthly mileage. Unfortunately, As of two weeks ago, I do two courses for school at the same time. On top of my job. And my whole running schedule crashed. I have to study 90 min for one course before work, 90 min for the other course after work and an additional two hours per course on my days off..... When I do have time, I have a preference for strength training. I can do two muscle groups in 30 minutes and don't need to shower and I can fall asleep as soon as I see my pillow. If I want to run in that 30 min timeslot, it would have to include a shower, and I'm wide awake and have trouble sleeping.

So til 29 June, I just don't know how much running I'll do. Maybe I should just be happy with a one miler before work

Dutchie
        Run the day, or the day runs you.

under a rock

Our spring is finally here but I'm dealing with lots of sinus issues. I've come to the conclusion that I have spring allergies. After having to take antibiotics a few weeks ago to clear up a seriously painful sinus infection I started getting sneezing, runny nose, and congestion again early this past week. I felt great the day it rained and the day following but am back to pure misery. Time for me to embrace the fact that I'm probably dealing with allergies and not just unlucky in catching germs. I'm going to start taking OTC allergy meds to see if they can put an end to my misery. Turns out the area I live in is one of the top in the country for spring allergies.

All the sinus issues have had a negative effect on my miles. Though I'm staying ahead of the bunny, the cushion I built up is dwindling.

Spring is FINALLY here!  Was just running in a snow storm just two weeks ago and today it felt dang hot!  From one temp to another.    Still running is much nicer now and I'm happy to get out the door.

Keep trying everyone.....the bunny must know he's doomed!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

I think spring is trying to push it''s way out but it is still cold.  Keeping my miles up though!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Dutchie42

Battling bronchitis all week now.... But I'm finally starting to feel better. Probably because the coughing isn't interrupting my sleep as much anymore.

That bunny is way ahead of me now. I truly doubt I can catch up this year. Ah well, there's always next year Wink

Dutchie

Maggie & Molly

Battling bronchitis all week now.... But I'm finally starting to feel better. Probably because the coughing isn't interrupting my sleep as much anymore.

That bunny is way ahead of me now. I truly doubt I can catch up this year. Ah well, there's always next year Wink

it's early.  You never know!!

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Over 1/2 way through April.....everyone doing ok?  Spring has finally showed here....maybe.....suppose to turn cold again tomorrow.  Ok..not super cold just in the 40's but I'm over it.

Ashley and Dutchie, you two feeling better?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Dutchie42

Yes, feeling better. Did a try-out run with Spooky yesterday. Only 1.7 kilometers. Legs were up for it, but I was easily out of breath so had to take a couple of walk breaks despite the short distance.

Dutchie

Maggie & Molly

week in Jamaica did nothing for my running Joking  back at it later today....

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363