1000Km-621 mile club

question about logging runs? (Read 265 times)

Maggie & Molly

ok, I occasionally, regretfully, use the treadmill. I've been logging it as a random run since I don't know how or if I can enter a treadmill run and have it in my running log rather than 'other'. Any ideas?

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I have my course listed as treadmill. I just log it as an easy run. Well almost all of mine are easy runs Big grin
      Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

Maggie & Molly

thanks, I'll give that a try.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I also just use treadmill as a course.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hi, Blaine! Do you mind if I ask why you're in the lowly 1000 km club if you're already doing the 2000 mile club? Thanks! Teresa

Fool

Hi, Blaine! Do you mind if I ask why you're in the lowly 1000 km club if you're already doing the 2000 mile club?
              Be wewy quiet, I think he's hunting wabbits...
                He already ran over this one, though. Why doesn't he leave some for the rest of us?
                Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
                  Blaine's not hunting wabbits; he *is* the wabbit! Way to go, Blaine! Smile

Hi, Blaine! Do you mind if I ask why you're in the lowly 1000 km club if you're already doing the 2000 mile club? Thanks! Teresa
                    Sorry, Gettin' out. I wanted to reply to a thread, and never left.

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)