1000Km-621 mile club

Time2Run (Read 257 times)

As Time2Run starts the other finishers threads I thought it would be nice if someone said congrats to them for being a finisher too!  Awesome!  Well done on hitting those 1000km.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Thank you!    Glad to have made it so far injury free.  Yeah! 

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Indeed, well done Gayle!

And thanks for managing this group still. What is your planned km for this year then?

I really don't have a planned goal, but would like to get close to my mileage of last year (1,250) or a bit further on down the road (1,500).    I know I don't belong in the group but I really enjoy it. 

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Well done Gayle!

Gotta give me your secret to big miles and no injuries Smile  We like you in this group so please don't go anywhere.  Keep up the miles!

Good luck getting to the 1250-1500 zone Time2Run.  You look well on track for it

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."