1000Km-621 mile club

2010 sign up (Read 330 times)

Maggie & Molly

Do we sign up again for the next year or does the count simply start over?

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

The count starts over.  I'll clear the finish board in a few days and then the race is on again.  Yeah!!!!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

Yippee!!!!!  I am going to get the darn bunny this year!

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I have faith in you!    I'll try and do much better on this board this year....or you'll be replacing me soon. 

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

I have faith in you!    I'll try and do much better on this board this year....or you'll be replacing me soon. 

nope., not necessary!! 

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I'm up for another 1000K in 2010!
                I didn't make it in 2009, adding in 2 other sports (doing tri's) really cut back on my running.  But this year I'm going to see if I can't keep up my mileage along with the other.  Look out bunny I'm going to get you this year!
                Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

My Goal is to keep the bunny in site this year.  I am hopefully going to focus on consistancy so that I can keep pace with him.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

I'm up for another stab at it, lol.  Winter is going to be rough though - way too cold, way too early.