1000Km-621 mile club

well since you asked... (Read 123 times)

Gayle asked about the wedding in the weekly update but I figured I'd make my own topic. Anyway, wedding and the honeymoon were fantastic! We went to Eleuthera, an out-island of the Bahamas. It was gorgeous...definitely not a touristy-y place at all which was exactly what we were looking for. We spent the week beach-ing, snorkeling, fishing, eating and drinking. Absolutely fabulous Big grin Here's a few pics: Wedding: Honeymoon: and I finally got out for a run today...my log looks ridiculous. haha oh well.
    Heroes never die. They just reload.
      Thanks so much for posting your pics! Very nice..you to look so happy and the beach looks WONDERFUL! I've never even heard of Eleuthera, an out-island of the Bahamas...... Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Spending the week "beach-ing, snorkeling, fishing, eating and drinking." Sound like the PERFECT honeymoon! Big grin Big grin Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

AnneCA

Oh, thank you for sharing! You look so happy, and the beach looks perfect! Congratulations!!