1000Km-621 mile club

We are becoming a smaller and smaller group (Read 230 times)

We are becoming a smaller and smaller group! Yikes! I miss our friends that have moved on! We've got to find a way next year to keep people here but have their names taken off of the list once they finish. Cry

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Well even though I am not going to beat the bunny this year I am still here! Big grin So this group is stuck with me again for next year. Tongue

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

I didnt move on I just lost the bunny Sad Going to beat him next year tho.
        Heroes never die. They just reload.
          I'm making a comeback. I kind of fell off the wagon for the last 3 months, which didn'y do too much for my half marathon performance Black eye But I'm back now and plan to see my training through the winter and have the a half marathon in May that I should have had this past September. Good to see you back running Gayle!
            Whew! Thanks gals/guys! As small as our group of getting I was starting to have nightmares of no one but me in the group. Tongue Bleh! Thanks, Phil. It's good to be running again. I had to back to back runs and it felt good. Big grin Then I got sick on vacation last week and ended up taking another week off. Yuck! I'm hoping to se if my lungs can handle a slow run tomorrow. Sorry to hear about the slower 1/2 then you hoped for! Good luck with the winter training....and a Good 1/2 in May! Smile

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Well even though I am not going to beat the bunny this year I am still here! Big grin So this group is stuck with me again for next year. Tongue
              Me too. Eventually I will stay injury free and motivated enough to make it!