1000Km-621 mile club

I'm so proud of you all! (Read 316 times)

I proud of those finishing and proud of those who set a goal, but didn't quite make it.  It takes courage to make a goal and put it out there for other people to see.  Some of us work through and complete that goal, others are not as fortunate....and due to late starts, injuries, family issues, and sickness fall short.

I'm proud to be part of this forum and proud to "know" others no matter how far apart we live or how different we are....that we can encourage each other in a common goal of running and staying healthy.

Here is to a new year....will you join me in starting on this journey again?  Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

right back at ya.  Thank you for managing this club for us!!!  You rock.  Oh I plan on staying in front of that darn bunny this year. Big grin

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Thanks for all your hard work with the club.  I too am proud of everyone and jealous as hell of all the people who beat the bunny this year.  I will be signing up again to try and tromp on the rodent.  I think I have figured it out and I need to slow down on my easy runs.  My goal this year is to stay injury free and run easy most of the time.  

Looking forward to running with you all again.  Happy new year!

On that note....come on Cherrie lets go out for a run.  I'm doing 4 today.

Maggie & Molly

did mine - now as long as I wanted but I am ahead of the bunny which is where I plan to stay teehee

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Just finished my run too.  Way to go.  Dragged my husband out with me today.

I proud of those finishing and proud of those who set a goal, but didn't quite make it.  It takes courage to make a goal and put it out there for other people to see.  Some of us work through and complete that goal, others are not as fortunate....and due to late starts, injuries, family issues, and sickness fall short.

I'm proud to be part of this forum and proud to "know" others no matter how far apart we live or how different we are....that we can encourage each other in a common goal of running and staying healthy.

Here is to a new year....will you join me in starting on this journey again?  Big grin

Thanks for keeping up with the status of the members!

fast momma!

Congrats to all the finishers last year and on to a new year!  Let's go 1000km in 2011!!!!

2011 goals: sub 60min 10K

√ run 1st HM (May 29)