1000Km-621 mile club

What's up With the Pace Group Standings? (Read 344 times)

Anyone have a clue what is going on with the pace group standings? It says it is for May 2009, but it looks as though it is from last year based on the mileage because it doesn't match. Mine is something like 200 miles off. The lead person on that list is something like 300 miles off, and I didn't look at the others. Just thought it was odd is all.
      I think the standings on Derek's page are currently shown in km, if you check the YTD Distance the mileage is correct.
        Kinda silent it is here these days... As for me - I have a small knee problem so decided to rest it for a week or so. Too bad it meant I have to forget about a nice inline skating tour-race (55 kms) around a lake Sad But still it is wiser to stau home I think. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday I will start with some light running again (damn that rabbit... I got lagged quite a bit). How's everyone? Heeey it is not summer yet... :P
          I think the standings on Derek's page are currently shown in km, if you check the YTD Distance the mileage is correct.

Kilometers is exactly what it s.  That means now I have to convert them to get an idea of the actual distance.  Bummer.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Or you could just use our charts. Smile.

Roads were made for journeys...