1000Km-621 mile club

Thank You, my dear brother (Read 713 times)

Cheryl,

Forgive me for taking this long to reply, but I have been fighting my 2nd flu of the year (now, hopefully, gone).

Just read your kind words & want to thank you for those. You say: "I'm sure your brother is proud". Really hope, from wherever he is now, he's finding reasons to be proud of me. I'm trying my best - just regret I haven't done so while he was alive. I guess that's a sorrow I'll have to live with till the very end, even if I reach 100! But, after all, it's only fair...

Anyway, not feeling sorry for myself, not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me. My brother was the unlucky one in this sad story, not me... Just letting my soul speak and you are suffering the consequences! Smile

Thanks again, Cheryl. Hope everything's OK with you & your four-legged 'babies' (I'm a fan of dogs, too!). See you soon.

Hope you are feeling better soon!!!  The flu is not fun and we are just heading into flu season.  In my line of work you just can't avoid it!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Jennifer,

I'm feeling better already, thanks. After 16 days of 'home treatment' I felt (yesterday) suficientely well to get back to training without additional health risks. The fact is, during that period, my temperature sometimes peaked to 40ºC, which is pretty violent fever. Now everything seems back to normal and I feel no special reason to fear the flu will return.

Hope you can avoid it for as long as possible! Smile

Thanks again for your message - Have a Nice Day.