1000Km-621 mile club

lilcat19 - May 26th! (Read 14 times)

Very impressive!  Our first finisher!  Last year you crossed that line in Oct and this year in May.....VERY IMPRESSIVE!  Congratulations!

What plans do you have for the rest of the year?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

under a rock

Congrats on a huge improvement in running down the bunny this year!

lilcat19

Thanks!

I am actually insanely proud of myself (I feel kind of conceited saying that) but I never thought I would be able to do what I have done this year. I took over 40 minutes off of my marathon PR and feel insanely good (though right now I feel insanely tired and stressed, and kind of sore).

The rest of the year, well, I take step 1 of my medical school boards next week. Then I get roughly 2 weeks to relax before I head off to start 3rd year rotations. I would like to try to run a fall marathon (Columbus), but it is going to all depend on whether or not I can train during rotations. If not, I might try for some 1/2s and such.

This group has been great. It was very motivating, especially today, to push me through when I really wanted to stop. I set a goal at the beginning of this month to get the 1000km by the end of May. I never thought I would get done so quickly. Thanks again guys! I love this group.

Keep running and stay ahead of that bunny! You guys can do it!

Maggie & Molly

wow, that is some awesome running, especially mixed in with medical school

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Fat & lazy runner

Congratulations!!!

The Force is with you... I think Smile

Bye

Andy

Andy G.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishments, especially one like this that takes a lot of hard work and commitment. Not conceited at all! Way to go!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

amn77

Congratulations! Impressive that you finished so early in the year!

Allyson