1000Km-621 mile club

Yay! I'm done! (Read 162 times)

seeEricaRun

Awesome

I did it! I can now obsess about some other distance!
      Erica, Yeah! Congrats! You got'er done! Proud of you! What's plans? What distance are you going to obsess on now? And what's the story behind Ms. Fusspants? Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Erica, Yeah! Congrats! You got'er done! Proud of you! What's plans? What distance are you going to obsess on now? And what's the story behind Ms. Fusspants? Big grin
        I'm going to obsess about 1,000 miles. Don't know if I'll manage it heading into the holiday season and the school year, but we'll see. I traditionally start dropping mileage starting in November and don't pick it up again until March or so. Heh, I was just feeling pissy when I wrote it. Good luck everyone.
          Great job Erica!
            Way to go on kicking that Bunny!!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Renee the dog

Congrats! That's fantastic! If I don't fall and hurt myself, I should be done by Sunday as well. I signed up for this pace assuming there'd be an injury. I guess my injuries are behind schedule! Shocked I'm really glad for these groups (even if I haven't posted in forever) because it does help keep me on track!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!