1000Km-621 mile club

Janell - Welcome and a favor please (Read 232 times)

Welcome back, Janell! Big grin Good to see you again. Big grin Can you do be a favor? Please look at the YTD Distance page. I've been keeping a running tally on the home page and the YTD page for people who finish. But I have been unable to wipe clean the YTD page. Can you look at it and see if you can edit? If you can, can you please wipe it out. I'm just going to leave that page blank except for the YTD totals. Thank you! And I'm glad to see you back. Gayle

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey, thanks, Gayle. I needed a mileage goal for 2009, and since I'm going to try to be a triathlete (or at least train like one, ha ha ha) it couldn't be too big. This seemed just my size! Looks to me like the YTD thing is just a bug. I can drop Eric a line - it's something he'll have to fix.

Roads were made for journeys...

Thanks, Janell! Just your size? Triathlete, TKD, your job.....you sound like you are really going to by BUSY this year...... I'm glad to see you back!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Wingz

Professional Noob

Just like I like it. Big grin Thanks.

Roads were made for journeys...