1000Km-621 mile club

Done! (Read 149 times)

That's it! Done! I started out strong, thought I'd do it by September, but I got sooo laaaazy, that I almost let the rabbit catch up with me. Anyway, I got it. I should now make plans for next year. I really should try a marathon, I guess. Being 43, time is running out on me for a first marathon. The training for a marathon should make it possible for a 1000 mile year. Ok, that will be my 2009 plan. Cheers, everybody!
      Woo Hoo! You made it! Congrats! Big grin Big grin What do you time is running out? Bleh! Just kidding! You'll get there and the older ones of us here MIGHT still get there. Good job!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Woo Hoo! You made it! Congrats! Big grin Big grin What do you time is running out? Bleh! Just kidding! You'll get there and the older ones of us here MIGHT still get there. Good job!
        Thanks, Time2Run. I meant that it's getting late for a first marathon, specially taking into account that I haven't been a regular runner during my youth. Sure, I can do it. But it's going to get harder and harder as time goes by, just to keep motivated, I guess. Well, I really don't know, I've never been this old (or this fit) before! Smile
          . Well, I really don't know, I've never been this old (or this fit) before! Smile
          Big grin I'm going things NOW that I could NOT do in my youth.....I'm stronger, faster (and of course heavier)....just don't put a limit on what you/we can do! Big grin Blush

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble