1000Km-621 mile club

PF Chang's Rock n Roll Half + My Wife = Help! (Read 142 times)

Hey gang, My wife has signed up for the Team In Training for the PF Chang's 1/2 Mary in Phoenix this upcoming January. She originally was going to just walk it, but in her training she's been doing a run/walk and is really starting to enjoy the running part of it so who knows? Anyway, I'm trying to get her donation page out there for everyone to see (and possibly contribute a buck or two) Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! -Dave http://pages.teamintraining.org/dm/pfchangs09/mmiller9xd
    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
      Very cool DMiller. I wish her well in her training and fundraising!
        How exciting! I visited Phoenix in April this year and loved running there. She will have SO much fun! Wish her the best of luck and good running from all of us at RA.

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble