1000Km-621 mile club

José Amoreira - June 22nd (Read 146 times)

I hope Gayle doesn't mind my taking the lead in congratulating my fellow countryman José Amoreira for completing his 1000 Km (+100 meters!) yesterday. And I'm sure the rest of you will not be angry at me for writing the next few words in portuguese. Smile

Parabéns, José, por atingires esta kilometragem ainda antes do meio do ano! Que a segunda metade de 2012 te traga bons treinos, boas competições, muitos mais quilómetros mas nenhumas lesões (garanto que a rima não foi planeada Wink ).

Força, e muito boa sorte!

Maggie & Molly

congrats to you Jose!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I don't mind at all and am so glad you did take the lead, my friend!!!  Congratations on a job well done, José!  So glad to see you catch the bunny and show us how its done!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Thanks, José (from one José to another...), Cherrie and Gayle!

I have never been able to run as consistently as I've done this year. I'm quite happy about it. Two insights contributed for my heavier training load this year:

(1) that, even if I don't feel like getting out to run, I'll feel good about it in the end (if I do go), and bad (if I don't).

(2) 10km is better than 5km, but 5km is better then none: if I can't spare the time for a 10km run, I'll settle for a 6 or 7 km instead.

I hope to keep up the pace for the rest of the year.

Anyway, good running, have fun and count me up for next year!

Ze Amoreira

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nicely done! Hit it before the halfway point of the year! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Nice job! Congrats Jose!

Congratulations and thanks for the insights....good things to keep in mind!