1000Km-621 mile club

rundmc - Nov 16th (Read 160 times)

Yeah!  You did an awesome workout and then ran an extra warm down mile just to break the 1000km mark.  That's great!  Big grin  You beat that bunny with a whole month to go.  So what is next?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Thanks Gayle, I couldn't face logging the session and seeing my total sit at 999km!

Next up for me will be the Vancouver Marathon in May.  I've signed up to a marathon running clinic which starts this Sunday, they have a 25 week program building up to the marathon.  With all those long runs ahead I imagine a target of 1000 miles for 2011 should be achievable.

1,000 miles should be achievable with the marathon training group.....the trick is not to get injured!  Keep in this group for our motivation Big grin, also join the 1,000 mile group.....hit our goal and move on to the 1,000.  Two bunnies...one year! 

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Yep, I'll join both groups next year.  Rabbit soup for starters and braised rabbit for the main.