1000Km-621 mile club

ljmamoreira - July 5th! (Read 12 times)

Congrats, ljmamoreira!  You made it!  Looks like you are running strong this year!  What is your next goal?  Any races coming up?

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Fat & lazy runner

Congratulations ljmamoreira, you are really eating up miles and miles and miles and miles... !!!

Andy

Andy G.

Well, thank you Time2Run and GAndy! But I haven't actually finished. I'm still 500m short! Smile

I sat down just before the finish line, opened myself a bottle of cold sparkling wine and am taking a sip or two just enjoying the moment... Join me, please, help yourselves, cheers! We'll finish the run later...

Actually, I thought I'd finish earlier, but I was slowed a bit by the flu (on March) and a mix of laziness and plain stupidity (in May) . That seems to be settled now (at least the flu and laziness), so my mileage increased a bit on the most recent weeks.

My other goals for this year include some races (I expect to run a HM in Lisbon next October, and some trail races - as many as possible -  around my home.) But really my only serious goal is to run a lot having a lot of fun at it.

OK, thanks a lot and happy running everybody!

Wow!   That is a new take....enjoying your glass wines before the finish line.....taunting the bunny!    Sweet!   Enjoy!  I'll have my glass of wine tonight at a dinner party for Mom and Dad's 53rd wedding anniversary. Big grin

Good running!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Way to go! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Now, I did it!

Again, thanks and happy running everybody!

Time2Run, congratulations for your parents. If I ever get to my 53rd wedding anniversary, I hope my son or my daughter (or both) invite me for a small slow run before dinner Smile (Just so that I can show 'em I still can beat 'em!). And, who knows, maybe by then I got my wife to start running, also!

Great to see you over 1000 so early in the year, José - even if you're trying to convince us you're way behind, after all! Smile

In any case, you truly deserve our congratulations and, just as Gayle, our thanks for your example, which really works as a fine encouragement for the rest of us here in the group.

Um bom resto de ano - e Boas Corridas!

Um bom resto de ano - e Boas Corridas!

Thanks, Pedro!

Obrigado. E boas corridas para ti também!

Ze

Cool  Congratulations again!  Now time for another glass of wine?