1000Km-621 mile club

The bunny has 80.6 miles on me... but I'm gaining! (Read 458 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

80.6 ...

Roads were made for journeys...

Way to keep tracking him down!!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hmm... how did that happen?

I hear ya wingz. I am about the same as you.  Maybe we should train together vitually and keep each other company.  I just got over the flu and I hope to be able to run 4 days a week.  Lets go bunny hunting!
          Wingz

Professional Noob

(determined face)

Gotta be that legendary hunter who runs down his prey....

Gonna run me down a bunny for dinner!

Wingz

Professional Noob

I hear ya wingz. I am about the same as you.  Maybe we should train together vitually and keep each other company.  I just got over the flu and I hope to be able to run 4 days a week.  Lets go bunny hunting!

Welcome back, fellow bunny-hunter!  You take the left trail, I'll take the right? 

Just to let you know that I am slightly more behind you guys but I am sneaking up.  I am more of the stealthy, sneaky bunny hunter.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Just getting ready to go out for my 2nd ever trail run.  Thunder showers are in the forecast but I believe they will hold off.  Having dinner early and heading out at 6 pm.  Hopefully the trail is not as steep as my first run.  I guess we will see.

Run softly and carry some water while sneaking up on that nasty bunny.

Wingz

Professional Noob

81.6 and holding...

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm not understanding how this bunny is still gaining ground when my last 5 weekly miles have been:

Which (I just anally broke out the calclulator) averages out to 12.1 / wk.  Isn't the bunny supposed to be doing 11.9/wk?  What am I missing?

*puzzled*

Wingz

Professional Noob

I'll stomp on him for you and see if I can slow him down for you!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Wingz

Professional Noob

No need to stomp - just pin his tail to the ground so that he can't move for a few weeks and I should be fine!  Big grin

Wingz

Professional Noob

At this rate, I don't think I'm going to catch him!

*sigh*

And I could almost taste the wabbit stew...

Don't give up....keep hunting....you NEVER know when that rascal might trip, fall or take a nap!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble